Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's about time

So I created this blog a long time ago. I thought that I would be able and motivated to blog my grad school and developmental experiences. It wasn't until I became the IT coordinator for the Higher Education Leadership Organization (HELO), this is a student organization for the students in the Master's in Higher Education program as CSU Fullerton, that I saw the need for me to blog.
In the last year I have, out of necessity learned to use lots of web 2.0-3.0 technology. I started being a power Google user (multiple Gmail accounts, Google Reader, Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Scholar, Google Books, iGoogle, Google Talk, Google Mobile, Blogger, Google Calendar, to name a few). I have 3 blogger blogs, personal (GlueGirl), school (This one), and an Eportfolio (For school). I have 3 Tumblr accounts (Jaimeiscrafty, HEInspire, and JMedesigns). I tweet @jaimeiscrafty & @helo_csuf. I manage the HELO website. I love Flickr. This is just a little bit of my love of tech. I had to turn the web off on my BB pearl flip because I was WAY too distracted by it.
SOOO All of that rambling and linking over with, I just saw a tweet about the lack of women in student affairs who blog or tweet about technology. Kristen is getting together with others to create a group of Women in SA on Tech. I say great idea! Let's get talking or typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment