Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stress is a state of mind...

My eye was twitching for 3 weeks straight. Probably due to all the things I have been trying to juggle at the same time. Fortunately some of the most stressful things have been working themselves out. We just finished a big event for one of my class projects. It was great to help the community and work with my cohort but I am glad that the day is over and now all we have to do is write about it.
I have found that stress and grad school seem to go hand in hand. Which is exciting (insert sarcasm)! So now I stress about work, school, papers, family, friends, group work, money, coworkers, pretty much anything! To say I am a worry wort is an understatement! I feel it is in my bones to worry! After all I am an older sister who at a young age developed a concern for others as well as an fear that I missed out on something!
So in the spirit of missing things I am have recently been feeling super nostalgic and missing the undergrad experience. Maybe it is because I felt like that was a challenging time but in reflection it was an exciting time. Grad school is exciting and challenging. I am having a great time getting to know my class mates.

So now I resolve to enjoy grad school.
To be over involved. To not get bothered by the stress. To be in the moment, enjoying it.
Because you are only in grad school once!

No comments:

Post a Comment